LCA Membership is open to all those who are practising risk and compliance within the legal services environment, either at a traditional law firm or at an alternative business structure (ABS).
Membership is offered on a per firm basis.
The LCA helps its members to become or remain compliant because you can:
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes – go to just one website, and get email alerts to your phone, tablet or desktop
- Benefit from the experience of others in implementing compliance programmes
- Adopt the latest thinking from those who are at the forefront of compliance, in the corporate and banking sector
- Know how to stay compliant when operating in overseas jurisdictions with international compliance news
- Not miss a thing - get access to conference slides
What you get as an LCA member:
- Up-to-the-minute compliance related information from world leading expert sources
- Information from the LCA Board and editorial team, the International Compliance Association, the SRA, Law Society, Legal Services Board and other regulators
- Access to select ARK Group compliance reports, the renowned expert strategy and thought leadership reports for legal compliance professionals
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly email updates - you set your preferred frequency
- Ability to search on any compliance topic to retrieve relevant articles and conference presentation slides
- Individual log-ins for anyone in your firm that you would like to have access