LCA Membership is open to all those who are practising risk and compliance within the legal services environment, either at a traditional law firm or at an alternative business structure (ABS).
Membership is offered on a per firm basis.
The LCA helps its members to become or remain compliant because you can:
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes – go to just one website, and get email alerts to your phone, tablet or desktop
- Benefit from the experience of others in implementing compliance programmes
- Adopt the latest thinking from those who are at the forefront of compliance, in the corporate and banking sector
- Know how to stay compliant when operating in overseas jurisdictions with international compliance news
- Not miss a thing - get access to conference slides
What you get as an LCA member:
- Up-to-the-minute compliance related information from world leading expert sources
- Information from the LCA Board and editorial team, Managing Partner magazine, Solicitors Journal magazine, the International Compliance Association, Compliance Week magazine, the SRA, Law Society, Legal Services Board and other regulators
- Access to select Managing Partner compliance reports, the renowned expert strategy and thought leadership reports for legal compliance professionals
- A quarterly online newsletter summarising the key news, updates and issues
- Daily email updates (optional - you set your preferred frequency)
- Ability to search on any compliance topic to retrieve relevant articles and conference presentation slides
- Individual log-ins for anyone in your firm that you would like to have access