Hinshaw & Culbertson, US
Anthony Davis is best described as a lawyer's lawyer. Mr. Davis is a member of
the Lawyers for the Profession® practice group and his practice focuses on the
laws that govern lawyers. He advises attorneys and law firms on legal
professional and ethics issues, law firm creation, merger and dissolution, risk
management and loss control.
Mr. Davis joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in February 2003.
Mr. Davis is a Lecturer-in-Law at the Columbia University School of Law,
teaching “Professional Responsibility Issues in Business Practice.” As an
Adjunct Professor of Law, Mr. Davis taught "Legal Profession" at Brooklyn Law
School for many years.
● Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers (APRL), Past
● New York City Bar, Professional Ethics Committee, Member
● College of Law Practice Management, Fellow
● American Law Institute, Member
● American Bar Foundation, Fellow
Honors & Awards
● Named a “Lawyer of the Year” in the Ethics and Professional
Responsibility Law category for New York by Best Lawyers, September
Mr. Davis is popular lecturer and panelist, drawing on his many years of
teaching experience when speaking to bar associations and law firms
throughout the United States on all aspects of professional responsibility, the
law as it affects lawyers, law practice and risk management.